I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Engagement | Katy & Brian



You know that feeling when you have a really good friend, and then one day you wake up and realize they are your perfect mate? That is the backbone of Katy & Brian's love story.







They met in high school when she was younger and he was older. They were friends, good friends, and then he graduated and joined the Navy. He wanted adventure, a purpose and he hoped to find a sense of direction. He left Wisconsin and lived another life for awhile. He travelled the world, became a husband and a father. But something was missing. So he changed directions and headed home to dairyland to reconnect with his past. It occurred to him that the really good friend he had in high school could be the mate he was searching for. It didn't take long for him to find Katy again, and this time they were both adults and able to see past the friendship to what their hearts already knew - they were meant to be together. Finally his compass could come to rest because he had found home.







Their engagement story is as simple as the one on how they found each other. One day she came home from school for a visit and later that night, sitting on the couch, he turned to her and asked her to be his wife.





I promised them that any tongue action automatically goes on the blog:


Enjoy the slideshow: (don't forget if you are using a reader, you have to click into the real blog to see the slideshows)

5 comments:

Katy said...

You did such an amazing job with these I can hardly believe that it's us! I'm at a loss for words, except to say thank you so much! I love them!

Molly said...

Katy you are more than welcome! I swear I only have gorgeous brides and you my dear are certainly no exception to that!

Claire said...

That shot on the swings is perfect! PERFECT!!!

Molly said...

The most perfect part about it is all I said was "Try to swing at the same speed and in sync." They did the rest!

Claire said...

Absolutely...I've found the best shots come from the least amount of direction...