I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Guestbooks

There are a ton of new ideas out there for guestbooks at weddings. No longer do you need to resort to the plain book with the lines in it for your guests to list their names and addresses. For my own wedding I just wanted a beautiful tome that was blank inside so that our guests could leave us notes and messages. They didn't totally get it, and we don't have a full book, but what is in there we have treasured. I had planned to put pictures of Hubby and I throughout the book before the wedding, but that was just one of many wedding projects that fell by the wayside the closer we got to the big day.

So, one product that I offer for my photography clients is a photo guestbook. We take their engagement images and assemble the best ones into a press-printed book. There is always plenty of space left in and around the images to allow guests to leave messages of well wishing, notes of advice or just simply their name, and they always love seeing the images of the couple.

Dawn and Sam ordered one of these books - and it is going in the mail today. I grabbed a few shots before I run to the post-office (okay, drive to the post office).