I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Engagement | Jenn & Mike




He nervously shifted his weight from one foot to the other, back and forth, over and over again. The cute girl behind the counter was busy making his morning coffee. This had become a daily ritual, he walked in with full resolve to take their customer/barista relationship one step further, and he left sheepishly having failed to summon the courage, a hot cup of coffee as his only consolation. But today he was going to do it. She slid the coffee cup across the counter calling out his name and looked up to meet his gaze. Swallowing hard, he uttered a reasonable version of what he had rehearsed a few hundred times. She smiled and nodded, letting out a little giggle. He turned and left, coffee cup and all the possibilities in hand.






Jenn & Mike met in a coffee shop and have found themselves now in careers and heading towards the future. For their one year anniversary, Mike presented Jenn with a lovely card, the inside of which held a question that was her real anniversary gift. An excited "yes!" and much celebration later, they went together to pick out a conflict-free diamond and are now looking forward to their wedding this fall. Mike exhibits an outward devotion to Jenn that is rare to see I think, and it shows up in many of their pictures.









Here's the slideshow for more :

4 comments:

Claire said...

My favorite is the first picture in the last set. And how perfect is the devotion wall??? What a great find!

Jody said...

awww! my sister and future brother in law are adorable! great job molly! well done!

Molly said...

That is my favorite too.

The devotion wall is really a war memorial that says "devotion to country", but we just crop that part out.

Thanks Jody!

Unknown said...

My favs in the slide show are: 1, 10, 25, 26. Very cute!:)