I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Photo Fieldtrip - Botham Winery



I mentioned before that we did Kate & Adam's engagement shoot at Botham Winery near Madison. While we were exploring the grounds of the vineyard and the neighboring nature conservancy, I did find a few moments to snap a few shots for fun. And as you know there is nothing like old, rusty, abandoned and grown over buildings, doors, locks and just general rubble to get me excited.









We also got a chance to sample some of their creations and I can tell you that the Riesling is top notch. It is so, so good. My friend Jamie and I had a bottle last Wednesday and we have actually been craving it ever since. Craving it. Their website can direct you to where you can find their many award-winning selections near you. And if you are ever up near the Madison way, take the twenty minute detour and check out their uber-chic tasting room built inside of an old barn and full of fun curiosities.




Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Claire said...

What fun! The second is my fave.

I think I'm dying. said...

SO gorgeous! Amazing photos!