I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, May 16, 2008

Guest Blogger

She ran out of the house this morning in a flurry, camera bags over her shoulder, and a granola bar in one hand, while the other one waved goodbye. I think I heard her say something about a girl in a white dress in Waukesha. Must have been quite an emergency because she was so excited.



So, since Mom isn't here to blog for you all today, I thought I would try my paw at it. I'm still not sure what it is she does with that big black contraption she plays with all day, but she got a new Looooong extension for it the other day, which meant we got to go outside and try it out. It also seems to mean that I can be really far away from her, and she knows exactly what I'm up to. What can I say? Rocks are tasty.



I can't figure out Photoshop, so the tiny watermark on the corner of these photos I found on her computer will have to do. You would think she would close up shop when she leaves me here, but I think she secretly knows I like to play internet blackjack.
Don't tell my pops - but I could give him a run for his money!

Ahh, wait a minute...

Sorry, I just had to take care of that itch.

Well, I guess I don't have as much to say as I thought. This blogging stuff is tough. I'm off to take a nap...



Signing off,
Ringo


PS- I did hear Mom say something about blogging Carlyn and Dave's engagement session tomorrow. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Miss W said...

Molly---I'm so excited. I can't wait to see the pictures! I know they will be worth every minute Dave thought was torture!

Carlyn

Monica said...

Ringo, you are the cutest. I hope to see more guest blogs from you.

Your mom did a great job yesterday, as usual. This time though, she did it all while wearing heels -- running around Downtown Waukesha, standing on a rock in the middle of a river -- she was true fabulousness.

Harmony said...

ringo is very intelligent- he is one cute puppy! i love him! <3

your mom was fabulous yesterday- i watched her run around in heels all over waukesha! but don't worry ringo, i was never far behind- just in case i had to catch her if she fell!

:0)