I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, May 23, 2008

Ashley & Eric



A classic tale of High School sweethearts is what brought Ashley and Eric together. Friends first, and then one day a realization that they might be a good couple. Years later, while vacationing with Ashley's family up north, Eric took her out on the lake in the family boat one evening. While cruising the water he got down on one knee with a beautiful classic ring and made their relationship permanent. The best part was everyone back on shore knew what was happening and was waiting for their return with a celebration.











I met Ashley when she was one of the brides at the fabulous White Box shoot we did back in January ( I swear one day I will blog about it). She and Eric are getting married on July 4th, and using a friend for their photographer. But, she asked if I could do an engagement session anyway, and I was happy to oblige. It was fun to see a different side of Ashley that Eric brought out in her, and it is clear she is going to be a stunning bride. Best of luck guys!











Enjoy the Slideshow:

No comments: