I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Opening Thursday...

It's here, it's Finally Here...



The White Box of Wedding Design opens on Thursday.

This is the absolute coolest thing to happen to the world of wedding design and planning in a long time. Gone are all the old notions of wedding planning and planners as being stuffy, pretentious and snobby and in comes a concept that is fresh, modern and all about DESIGNING a day that is focused on your unique attributes, whatever they may be. Whether your budget is big or small, or somewhere in-between, you need The White Box. All of my brides - this is a personal request from me to you to get your hinders to The White Box in the coming week. You will be dazzled, amazed, charmed and inspired, there is no doubt.

What is the White Box you ask? It is a very cool planning boutique opened by the uber-fabulous Monica Gill in downtown Milwaukee. Free to brides, it provides a personalized consultation service helping you find just the right vendors in just about any category from their select listings. Monica has chosen the cream of the crop in the Milwaukee area to be a part of The White Box, so you know any referral you get from there will be a great one. The best part is, she doesn't get any kind of kick-back for referring you, nor do the vendors pay by referral, so when she says something like "this is the best florist for you" she really means it and you can rest assured that there aren't any alterior motives behind her recommendations. And the big bonus is that you get matched up with someone who is suited to your budget, style and personality by someone who knows each vendor personally. One sit-down at The White Box and you could have a list of just the right vendors for you in every category you are looking for. No more searching thru magazines, wading thru message boards or random google searches. Done, taken care of, and stress - free.

In addition to providing the referral services, Monica has a great selection of wedding related items in the boutique, she will be offering a program for White Box Brides where with membership, you can attend monthly events and seminars to help you plan your day perfectly, and you can go in with just about any wedding question and get an answer for free, and you can also hire Monica and her staff for a myriad of wedding planing tasks if you choose.

It is a whole new generation of wedding planning people.

This is one photographer who is proud to say I am a member of The White Box (I have my invitation framed on the top of my bookcase). I think this is valuable resource for brides, and I know that if it had been available when I was a bride, I certainly would have made use of it.

Hubby and I will be attending the Grand Opening Bash tonight with all of the other vendors, I think I'm going to leave my camera at home - so you will just have to imagine the fabulousness, or better yet, check it out for yourself!

The White Box is open
Tue-Thu 12-7
Fri 12-6
Sat 10-5

and is located directly above Fred and The Red Heel, on Water Street.

As a bonus a very cool bridesmaid boutique, Miss Ruby is right down the hall.

Stop in and check it all out!

No comments: