I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, May 1, 2008

Carie & Peter - Wedding

The clouds parted just seconds before the ceremony music started, and Carie and Peter were blessed with beautiful sunshine and a comfortable sixty degrees for their outdoor wedding at Country Springs April 19th.

The day was filled with all the important beats: new memories made with family and friends, a nervous bride and a happy groom, a joyous celebration, and tender moments of the marriage torch being passed on from one generation to the next.

Here are some of my favorites:

Obviously, THE DRESS:


Carie was so excited and nervous getting ready. The anticipation is one of the best parts I get to witness:


Everyone was impressed that she walked in these shoes:


There is just something about this shot of Carie waiting for the car to come around that I love:


The processing on this picture isn't what the wedding felt like at all, but for this one shot, it really was just asking for it. Carie's grandpa waiting for the ceremony to start:


Carie's little girl, Libby, was an absolute doll. I just loved this moment when she turned around a stole a look at her mom before walking down the aisle herself:


A Beautiful Day:


This was a great moment when Carie's uncle (who did a great job officiating) accidentally called Peter by his brother's name:


Married!:


A few steps later, it hits them:


We had some fun in the area of Country Springs that they use for their Christmas lights show. They had this cute little miniature church to play with:



Gotta have a ring shot:


First Dance:


Check out the highlights from the day below. If you are especially sharp-eyed, you'll catch a cute shot of one of my former couples, the ones I actually owe this wedding to, they referred Carie and Peter to me. Points to whomever can guess which couple it is!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I think I spied Harmony! :)

I don't know why, exactly, but I adore the black and white shot of the bridesmaids early in the slideshow. I also really like the bride's choice of bridesmaid dresses and footwear!

Molly said...

Harmony and Darin is correct!

I love that shot too Tasha.