I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, November 17, 2008

Kristin & Joe | Wedding



Kristin & Joe's wedding day was fantastic. It is one of those days as a photographer that I dream about. Amazing light, peak fall color, an emotional family that welcomes you in with open arms, beautiful venues, a fantastic Bride and Groom, a sassy and fun wedding party, a smooth schedule and beautiful details. Really, it couldn't have been any better. This is a quintessential Mthree wedding couple. There are tons of photos here, because I just couldn't help myself. Sit back and enjoy!

Ceremony: Schlitz Audobon Nature Center
Reception: Polish Center
Flowers: Four Sisters Floral








I love this look Joe's Mom had when she saw Kristin dressed for the first time:




Kristin and the girls entered across this bridge:




I knew Joe was going to be a teary groom, and he really delivered in this second shot:


Did I say how fabulous the color was?:








this little cutie wanted to be my apprentice:




These are "just the ushers" as they so dubbed themselves. Three of the most fun ushers I've ever met. They deserved their own shot:






First Dance:





Even the band was uber fun:


The Details:




One more thing, just for Kristin & Joe: "Kishka!"

Enjoy the slideshow:

8 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I love all of the elements of this wedding day. Makes me wish I would have wore a birdcage veil! Gorgeous, Molly.

Jennifer said...

I'm so jealous! I love fall weddings! My absolute favorite is the ring shot!

Monica said...

Ditto Aletha on the birdcage veil. Love!

And how great is that final ring shot. You find the best things to do with rings and shoes.

MrsGrocho said...

Again another beautiful wedding but I am dying to know...what was the surprise/shock that the bride and groom received in the black and white shot? A great capture of emotion!

Molly said...

Mrs Grocho - Her Maid of Honor used an agreement Kristin had written as a young teenager about who she would be as an adult. It was quite hilarious. I think the part where that reaction came from resulted from something along the lines of "I won't have sex until I get married. And even then I proubably won't either."
The place was in stitches!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

JDB said...

Thank you for sharing these great photos! You were a great photographer! Kristin and Joe found a perfect one in you. "Kishka!"

Ardent Photography said...

woah!!! I just love the ring shot! You really nailed it - so creative!!!

Claire said...

Love them all! What a fantastic wedding!