I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holiday Cards!

Yes, I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. But in the photography world we have been hearing about Christmas orders for at least a month now. I've held off as long as I can, but November is the Holiday ordering month around here.

I'm proud to introduce my 2008 line of Holiday Cards!

Featuring your photo (you choose which image). Each one is a single-sided 5x7 card, leaving the back for your personal note or signature. They can be ordered in a glossy cardstock, fine-art watercolor paper or pearlized paper for a bit of sparkle. And, they come with envelopes.

Colors and text content can be changed to suit your needs.

If you are interested in ordering these, please email me at molly@mthreestudio.com for a pdf full of info. And Brides & Grooms - you can use your product credit for these!

Order soon!

Here are the samples:











2 comments:

Monica said...

Oooh! Pretty, Molly.

Amanda B. Young said...

These are lovely! I'm especially loving that one with the three circles. So adorable!