I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, November 14, 2008

Holly & Eric | Engagement



Click....click....click....type....click. "Babe! Come here, I found it!" she cried from the office. Eric came into the room and leaned over the computer. She hit the zoom button and the glow of the computer screen illuminated his growing smile. He kissed her forehead and squeezed her shoulders. "You're right, it is perfect." he said. They looked at each other mischieviously and put her mouse over the BUY button. Click. "Well, I guess we better pick a date now" he said, going back to the stove to check on dinner.
"I'll get the calendar!" she said joyfully.






Holly and Eric were pretty sure they didn't have a story, at least not a good one. They met while Freshman at Beloit College and Holly vividly recalls that their first conversation was about sales tax in New Hampshire - there isn't any. Their friendship grew into a courtship, and then that courtship grew into the assumption that they would marry. The decided that they would a year before they chose the date, and bought Holly's conflict-free vintage ring.



We had a great time on their engagement shoot, and Holly's mom was nice enough to bring their dog Fenway (named for the ballpark) to the second half to join us. She was so well behaved, and this is easily one of my favorite shots of the day:








Enjoy the Slideshow:

3 comments:

jenn said...

Yes! Conflict free rings!

Oh yeah, nice pictures Molly!

(just kidding of course. I love every photo post!)

Claire said...

Seriously. Wonderful.

Abbie said...

That engagement sounds quite a bit like ours!

Love the pics! The one with the leash wrapped around them is too cute.