I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jill & Jim | Wedding



Jill & Jim had an intimate wedding day pulled together in just a few short months (hey, when you know, why wait?).
The ceremony was held at the wonderfully historic Irish Cultural Heritage Center and the reception was at the up and coming Ambassador Hotel. I'll let the pictures tell the rest:






They had a first look:


My first set of twins! Jill and her Maid of Honor/Sister:


Jill really understood good light, and so she was more than game for a few shots in this hallway that was flooded with gorgeous light just five minutes before ceremony:


The lighting at the ICHC makes for a very dramatic candle-lit ceremony:






After the ceremony we hit the Pabst Mansion for a few shots before walking to the Ambassador.



I know this one is part blurry, but I just love the profound joy:


How fab is the Ambassador?





A great "end of the night" shot:


A few of the fabulous details:


Enjoy the Slideshow:

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Love the one of them kissing on the stairs! Lovely, as always, Molly.

Amanda B. Young said...

Beautiful! That shoe shot is amazing!