I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, November 13, 2008

Carolyn & Greg | Engagement



Dinner had been wonderful and now as they walked back towards their resort she could feel the relaxation setting in. This was going to be a wonderful vacation. So well deserved, so needed. They had only been among tropical breezes, swaying palm trees and paintbox sunsets for a few hours and already she didn't want to leave. And so they walked, hand in hand along the sandy boardwalk, savoring a few minutes alone. Her sister and brother-in-law would be along soon behind them. Those two had stayed in the restaurant for dessert, but Greg had insisted that he and Carolyn leave to take a walk. He had in mind a different kind of dessert, he thought to himself. Now here, with the night stars twinkling overhead and the beach breeze around them, he paused on the path. Carolyn looked back to see what was holding him up. He dropped down to one knee and looked up at her. She gasped, he smiled, she giggled and he asked his question.







Carolyn & Greg have an awesome coming together story. They were both acquaintances in High School, with Greg having a very good friend that Carolyn had dated. Not long after high school, that friend died. In an effort to work thru the tragedy, Carolyn and Greg organized a get-together for many of the mutual friends. Expecting to find comfort in old stories, jokes and memories, instead they found each other. They quickly became good friends, best friends. Then a few years later the pieces fell together and they realized they were in love. I'd like to say that friend had a hand in it, they would like to believe he did too.




I know this one looks like something that would normally end up in the reject pile - but the expressions - it is just so Carolyn and Greg.



Enjoy the slideshow:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful pictures . . . I'm impressed!

Claire said...

The third one...the black and white in the woods...is absolute perfection!

Anonymous said...

the pictures are perfect as was the weather! I can't wait for the wedding!