I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, November 28, 2008

Darcy & Bryan | Wedding



Darcy & Bryan's wedding day teetered on winter - it was almost cold, there was almost no leaves left, but the weather and the colors hung on just long enough for their day. And what a lovely and fun day it was!

Ceremony: Carrol College Humphrey Chapel
Reception: Silver Spring Country Club
Flowers: Petals Floral Design

As a fellow curly-haired gal, I have to admit, I totally loved Darcy's fantastic 'do.




The Ceremony:









Time with the fab wedding party:









Bryan listening to his Best Man's speech:





This bridesmaid got engaged at the airport when she arrived in Milwaukee! (Her fiance surprised her by picking her up) How awesome is that ?! Her super fun fiance and the craziness they brought to the wedding reception was fantastic. I'm secretly hoping I get to photograph their wedding too:




The details:



The dance floor was really rockin' (thanks Mad Cap!) - check out more reception craziness in the slideshow:

2 comments:

jenn said...

Where were the formals taken? It almost looks like Mount Mary, but not quite. I have a soft spot for fall weddings :)

Unknown said...

love love love them! i can't wait to see the rest! thank you!