I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, June 9, 2008

Wedding | Jamie & Jake

{Regularly scheduled "Miscellaneous Monday" posts have been postponed this week in favor of a wedding post. I'm sure no one will mind. }


Hand in hand, they plunged quickly into the bright sunshine outside of the church amid the applause and cheers of their family and friends from inside. As the noise faded and they descended the stairs; she turned to him and said "Jake, I'm Mrs. Boldt now!" with a mix of excitement and sudden realization all mixed together in her voice. He was speechless, and could only squeeze her hand and smile.

That moment was right after this shot:


This though, is easily my favorite moment, and quite possibly one of my favorite shots of the day:

It was just one of those moments that tugged at your heart in a way you can really feel. Jamie dancing with her brand-new 9-day-old niece. Sweetness at its best.

Jamie and Jake had a wonderful day, filled with happy family, wonderful memories and gorgeous sunshine. Yeah, a few things went wrong at the reception - but from my viewpoint, nothing that could sully such a great day. Jamie was gorgeous ( I swear I only have beautiful brides), Jake was dapper and the wedding party was a ton a fun.

A small sampling of the Getting Ready:








At the Ceremony:



There was some serious groom love:


Inspired by Sex in the City, and with Jamie's great taste in picking out her 'maids outfits and accessories, it only seemed appropriate:


My favorites from the portrait time:







At the reception, guests had to make a hole-in-one on a little putting green to get the couple to kiss. The guests were pretty good at it:


And this dear readers, is a bouquet shot I have been hoping for, for quite some time. Totally lucky shot:


Here's the slideshow. Watch out for a great laughing sequence at the salon, the homemade ball and chain that seemed to follow us all day, a surprisingly spry older gentleman on the dance floor, a super cute little blonde, guests playing jenga with the placecards, a wonderfully emotional dad, and some of the best looking formals I've ever done.

5 comments:

Harmony said...

sooooo gorgeous! i have to say it was fantastic being a part of Jamie and Jakes big day! They are such a fantastically cute couple :0)

great shots molly! <3

Danica said...

I have seen so much of your work, but I am constantly amazed and in awe of the images you manage to capture. These are beautiful, unique, classic....everything!

I need to convince all my brides to use you! Convince meaning twist their arms of course. :)

Molly said...

Aww, thanks ladies! Danica, I will be happy to be the "official" D&D photographer. :0)

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I have just spent 1.5 hours catching up on your blog... I have skipped comments until now bc of time constraints (meant to be working :) However, I must take the time to point out that the bouquet shot is simply fabulous!