I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Engagement | Dawn & Sam



I met Dawn and Sam for the first time when I walked up to them in the Art Museum for their engagement shoot. They have planned their wedding pretty quickly, but after discussing their plans over lunch at Alterra, it is clear that they are focusing on all the right things. In just about over a month, I'll be showing you pictures of them walking down the aisle.



They met inside the aisles of a Hobby Lobby store as co-workers. Dawn remembers that Sam was really nice to her (Sam points out that all he did was say "Hi."). After a few weeks of friendly interaction, Dawn took the bull by the horns and left a note on Sam's car windshield - asking him out on a date. It took three weeks to find an agreeable day and time for them both, but they have been stuck together as if by glue ever since.




While vacationing up North with family, Dawn and Sam were fishing on the edge of a lake. Sam points out that it was a particularly beautiful day, with tall, tall pine trees, a gorgeous sunset and crystal blue water. Dawn remembers being very frustrated with the whole fishing experience, since she hadn't caught anything all day. Sam convinced her to try one more time and offered to bait her hook. When he handed it over to her, instead of bait there was a ring.







Enjoy the slideshow:

1 comment:

Claire said...

Love them! I've just gotten home from the beach, and it makes me miss it! The first is my fave, for sure.