I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, June 26, 2008

Engagement | Macaire & Bill



She was "that girl" at a friend's wedding - the one with a glass of wine in hand having the best time, laughing, dancing. The one the other girls watch and wish they were. He realized he could be "that guy" if he could just get her attention. And that he did.
And so it was that a relationship that started at a wedding will get a wedding scene of its very own.





Macaire (pronounced ma-car-a) and Bill are a cute couple who play their contrasts off one another beautifully. Bill, with his dead pan humor and tall lankiness and Macaire with her bubbly effervecense and winning smile. Macaire will always have a special place in my heart because she emailed me just 24 hours after getting engaged to check on my availability for dates they were considering. Next January they will tie the knot in a fabulous vintage inspired wedding in Downtown Milwaukee and I can't wait to bring a true vintage vision to their wedding images.



Their engagement happened on a surprise New Year's Eve getaway planned by Bill that involved dinner at Hotel Metro and a night at the Pfister. Romantic? You bet. Memorable? Without question.


They had their first date at Swig, and will also be having their Rehearsal Dinner there:



Enjoy the Slideshow:

No comments: