I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Saturday, June 7, 2008

Buried Alive...

I've been a bad, bad blogger - no post since Tuesday? Has it really been that long already? I don't have enough adjectives in my vocabulary to describe how incredibly buried in work I am right now. But somehow, I keep plowing ahead, even though several (rather large) roadblocks have been thrown at me.

Today thru Monday night I will complete seven photo shoots (assuming this tornadic weather allows it). That alone is enough to fill up my week, but well, lets just say the week was already full.

I'm finishing up Jamie and Jake's wedding images this weekend, so I thought I would include the one I just finished as a teaser for you all to make up for my absense. I actually really love this shot, it was a sweet moment captured between them in the bar (where we were hanging out between the ceremony and reception). If my memory serves, this was slightly after Jake had spilled some (a very small drop) marinara sauce on Jamie's silk satin dress. Much drama had come of that, as I'm sure you can imagine. The spot was removed and Jake was quickly forgiven.



Have a great weekend and I'll try to post more next week!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Molly, I think that shot is fantastic. It looks like it was staged but in a totally fabulous way--like it came out of a movie scene.

jenn said...

Well, its rainy and crappy out so at least you won't feel bad about sitting inside and working :) Good luck catching up.

Kimberley Bednarski Anderson said...

That's a freaking AWESOME shot. Wish I had taken it :) So much going on...you need to enter that one in a contest. Classic.

Danica said...

I was going to say the same thing! That shot MUST win an award of some kind. It MUST!

Molly said...

Thanks all!