I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stream of Consciousness

it is so nice outside, I wish I could go outside and play with Ringo - but then my mucho weeding would distract me - need to email the landscaper - is the new iphone really going to be twice as fast for half the price? - the new coldplay album is amazing. is this the eighth time I've played it or the ninth? - those were cool potential clients I met yesterday, so hip, and such great taste - where did i put that wedding book i bought yesterday? - five photoshoots left to edit, six after tonight. things are looking up - i really need to go to the post office - oh, and the bank - did i switch the wash load? - should I really still be dealing with acne at my age? - i wonder if i can fit tanning into my schedule today? - where is Ringo's carrot toy? - i need to order business cards - better find hubby's t-shirt design too - did I bill St. Joe's for that last project? - i'm hungry - need to go to office max - gosh, it seems like i'm there every day - is there a friend I haven't talked to in awhile - of course there is (Hi Rob and Angie!) - i wonder if mike will remember to bring pictures of baby jack tonight to softball - how long has it been since i've been to the gym? - shoot, i need to email MacKenzie - did I tell hubby about that speaking offer I got? - proubably not - i need a bigger to-do list - i wonder if it would be easier to give clients their wedding images on jump drives rather than multiple disks? - how does one enter their photos in competition - that is a question for another day for sure - i wonder if jamie figured out how to get the ink off her kitchen table - Racheal cracks me up - i wonder what we are doing for FIL's birthday on sunday? - ooo, that means hubby and i have been "together" for nine years now - i need to get that print framed, where to take it? - i also need to figure out how to make hubby's poker chip mat - did i put on makeup today? - hmmm. no. - i'm hungry - better go switch that washload.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post! Add a few more "I'm hungry"s and it'd be like my stream of consciousness too! : )

Claire said...

That's hilarious!