I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged Again.

Kim over at KB Image Photography tagged me. It's a new game, so I'll play.

Where were you 10 years ago?
Finished with my second year of college at the U of MN-Twin Cities and preparing for a transfer to UW-Stevens Point. I was a fine arts and Journalism double major who thought I wanted to be a painter (it would take me one semester at Point to switch to printmaking). I was trying to get a job as a RA at Point (which I did) so I wouldn't have to room with anyone. I can't recall which of my summer jobs I was working that year - it was proubably one of the years I spent working in my Mom's office. I was dating Mr. Wrong and that would be our last summer together, as our relationship started to fall apart that fall and winter. This was the summer before I met hubby.

Five Items on your TO-DO list today:
1.Finish burning and send out Katie & Dave's disks of their image files.
2.Print Mike and Naomi's placecards and programs.
3. Edit photo shoots and weddings for Laura & Jesse, Dawn & Sam, Macaire & Bill, Kate & Adam, Lindsay & Ben and the Reichel Family. (whew!) and set up a blog post on one of them.
4. Meet wit possible new clients at 1pm. Also stop and pick up puppy food for Ringo after that meeting.
5. Get on a plane and fly to Nashville.

Snacks I enjoy:
I've cut out most snacks, in fact I don't even buy them anymore. If they aren't in the house then I can't eat them - right?
But sit me down with a bowl of chips and salsa and a margarita and I'm a happy girl. Same goes for crusty bread and olive oil.

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I'm one of those people that would still work - but it would be awesome to have all the money I needed to spend on my business. (the lenses and computers I would buy!) I would hire a cleaning person for our house and a landscaper for the yard so we wouldn't have to do that stuff. I would build my Dad a house with a wrap-around porch because when I was ten I promised him I would one day, and he reminds me of this about every two months or so. I would gather all our friends and family in one room and then hand them envelopes. Inside would be the titles on their homes, because we will have paid them off. That would be fun.

Places I would live:
Italy.

Five bloggers I'm passing the challenge onto: Darci, Melissa, Amy, Claire and Dave

4 comments:

Kimberley Bednarski Anderson said...

More small world-ness. I was an RA at Point, too. Neale Hall (AKA "The Nunnery" because it was all girls then) and Burroughs!

Molly said...

Kim - that is amazing. I was in May Roach - the party hall. I didn't even know you went to Point!

Claire said...

*squee* How fun! Off I go!

Ardent Photography said...

I didn't get this one... I'll have to play along anyway... your are too cool.

Amy