I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, August 4, 2008

Wedding | Dawn & Sam



Dawn and Sam had a gorgeous Sunday wedding day - blue skies, puffy clouds, golden sunshine. It was also incredibly hot. Fortunately, no one really noticed. The ceremony was held on the rooftop patio of the Silver Spring Country Club under a glowing white tent. It was a unique ceremony in that Dawn and Sam faced the guests full on for the entirety. The officiant was Judith Kubish, who did a lovely job of incorporating the couple's story into the ceremony and had the guests enraptured with a sense of reverence.












How cute is this munchkin?:




The reception was also at Silver Spring Country Club, in their banquet hall which Dawn & Sam had decorated beautifully in their colors of tiffany blue accented with bright, vibrant pinks and oranges. Oh, and the chicken at SSCC is to die for.






I couldn't choose just one first dance picture - it was too hard:






Bright and Vibrant it was:


Check out the sideshow for more images, including one of the couple who caught the garter and bouquet - Dawn's brother and his girlfriend! :

4 comments:

Claire said...

Oh how beautiful! I love their colors! I especially love the diff. color bridesmaid dresses.

So how's this for coincidence? Your mirror picture with the tons of reflections? I shot the same thing Saturday. ;)

Molly said...

Great minds think alike Claire!

KLJensen said...

i loved all of these colors they were all vibrant and of course orange was in there!

Harmony said...

such a beautiful wedding! great pics molly! they really did choose a nice day to get married- great sky background!

:0)