I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Awwww....



The ever sweet Aletha (that is her, above) over at Pearls Events just named my little ol' blog PHOTO BLOG OF THE WEEK!

I'm so stoked to be recognized! Aletha has her own fantastic blog, which is daily reading for me. Be sure to check it out for yourself. And to those coming over here from Aletha's blog: WELCOME!

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Molly--thanks for the little shout out! I hope you gain some readers--you deserve all the attention you can get :)