I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Saturday, August 9, 2008

And the Winner Is...

Thanks to the three of you who participated in the Fast Track Photographer giveaway contest. (I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty dissapointed in the number of people who gave it a shot)

Dane himself seems to have left the first comment (Hi Dane!), so comments 2, 3, and 4 were eligible. And the Random Integer Generator says the winner is:



Claire!
Here is what Claire said:



Shoot me an email Claire and I'll email you the prize collection information.
Thanks everyone for your great ideas!
Have a wonderful weekend - I'm off to shoot my sister Stacy's wedding!

1 comment:

Missie said...

I wish I would have subscribed earlier! I would have entered!