I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, March 17, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

If you saw the Nelson Family Farm post over the weekend - you know it was broken. I took it down and am fixing the slideshow issues. I plan to repost it soon - maybe even today if I am feeling very productive.

---

Yesterday hubby and I were driving up the I-94 corridor near Ryan Road and we hit a stretch of road that had NO SNOW on either side. It was very surreal. A group of friends we were out with this weekend concluded that all of the snow this winter made it go by much faster.

___

The plans and bushes in our yard are starting to reveal themselves as the snow retreats and it is sending my mind buzzing with all the gardening work to come. Our yard is a massive yardwork task. One I failed at miserably last year. I hope to do better this year.

---

The greater part of the professional photographer world is in Vegas this week for the national convention. I'm not going but will be reading about it on all of their blogs I'm sure. If anyone else is out there in Milwaukee-land isn't going and would like to have a non-WPPI get-together, I'm game.

---

I realized that my former links page on the old website doesn't exist on the new one. I've added the links to a sidebar here on the blog to compensate. The professionals whose links I have included are top-notch all the way and more than deserve your consideration. Check them out!

---

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

LVL Photography | Leda said...

Take the ferry over to Muskegon. We can have a non-WPPI/coffee/walk/shoot-out on Friday if you're interested!

Molly said...

leda- Sorry to say the ferry only runs between memorial day and labor day - but I would love to plan a get-together then!

Unknown said...

I am very sad that there isn't a blog relative to the Saint I refer to as Patty on this glorious day!