I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's Here! The NEW WEBSITE!

Well, it went live much faster than I expected and the all NEW MTHREE STUDIO WEBSITE is HERE!
Click on the link to the right - where it says "Take me to Mthree" to check it out.

It is a flash site and I've been working really hard on, trying to get everything tweaked just right. Slideshows,
fading images, music (well, the music isn't working yet - but it will soon) - it is all so exciting!

Please take a look and let me know what you think - honestly.

Eventually, there will be a matching Design site accessible from the splash page. But for now, the photography one was plenty of work.

ENJOY!

P.S. - Bonus points to my Mother in Law if she can find herself in the Weddings gallery. :0)

(here is a screenshot of the opening image on the home page...)

6 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

It's so fun and totally fits your personality! Congratulations! I totally love it!

Harmony said...

i love it molly! it is sooo fun and beautiful! congrats on finishing it- very worth the wait!!! :0)

Judy said...

Your new website ROCKS! I Love it!
I have 3 new favorites.

Bonus Points: Number 62

Unknown said...

it looks amazing, molly! for sure it will bring in tons of clients. congrats! =)

jessica lynn said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

The site and your work looks gorgeous! Congratulations!