I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Design Suite Process - Part2

This is another post in the continuing series of posts on the Wedding Suite Design process. Please click on the tag to the right "Design Suite Process" for the previous installments. We've been following Mike and Naomi's design process...

So, after getting all of the design concepts, Naomi and Mike narrowed their preferences down to three designs. Mike had concerns that the invites not be too frilly and girly. Naomi had a strong preference for number one or two, but wasn't sure about the floral motif. They also had some alternate wording they wanted to try out. So, I took those notes and re-interpreted the designs for another go-around.

For invite number one, I changed the wording and also the ribbon tag to utilize more of a monogram instead of the "2 become 1" phrasing on the previous design.



For invite number two, I took the somewhat more masculine motif used in invite number 1, and replaced the flowers with that.
I also gave them a number of different color combination options, as I wasn't sure how subtle they were going to want it.





Stay tuned to see which design Naomi and Mike picked in the next installment.

No comments: