I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, September 15, 2008

Tony & Deb | Engagement

Photobucket

Dinner had been wonderful. She had ordered her favorite dish and it had come to the table in a cloud of simmering perfection.
It had been a stressful couple of weeks. Work had been more than taking over her life, and he had been putting in extra long hours on a case he was at trial on. Two days before when he had suggested that they make an effort to take some time out, she had been torn - so much to do, and yet, a break was more than what she needed. He had let her pick any restaurant she wanted and she had selected one of her favorites. The waiter brought the check and balanced the leather folio on the edge of the table. He picked it up and reached into the inside of his suit coat. She took a sip of her wine and looked out the window. The end of summer was always so lovely she thought to herself, falling into a small daydream. "Deb?" He said from across the table, snapping her back to the present. She looked back at him and saw he wasn't paying the bill at all, he was holding out a ring across the table, and a question was following...


Photobucket

Deb and Tony are yet another successful Match.com pairing. They had their first meeting at a coffee shop and it was quite brief. So much so that Deb figured for sure that this was one match that wasn't going to go anywhere. Little did she know that Tony just had a method to meeting people for the first time; Keep it short, Keep it sweet and make your decision about seeing them again later, after you have had a couple of days. In this case, a couple of days found Tony on vacation, but he called Deb from the beach anyway, and set up the next date. And now, a couple of years later, they will get married on another beach, in Jamaica.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tony and Deb are pretty practical. When I asked them when they knew the other was 'the one'. Both of them pretty much said it was just the next step. Sometimes it is just so natural, you don't have to think about it. Either way, I was stoked to bring out their playful side:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

To come totally clean, Tony is an old friend of Hubby's - like 'known over twenty years' old friend. And we are more than thrilled to see he has found a partner in someone as sweet and charming as Deb. I've only known Tony only as long as I've known Hubby of course, but I'm especially honored when a friend asks us to not just attend their wedding, but capture it also.
Congrats Tony & Deb! We can't wait to witness you come together in marriage in December.

Enjoy the slideshow:

No comments: