I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sara & Nick | Repeat Performance



Still not sure on what to call these sessions.. but for now I'm taking Claire up on "Repeat Performance". I like the idea of the name eluding to it being the last time you wear these clothes, and implying that it comes after the wedding, but I'm just not 100% on anything yet for a final choice on the name.

I love doing these sessions because there is no stress, the couple is still blissfully full of newlywed glow and we get to have a ton of fun. And, yes, the dress does survive just fine. A trip to the cleaners and no one is the wiser.

Sara and Nick rocked their session like no other. Sara was a little nervous about getting her dress dirty - but she got over it pretty fast, much to her credit. And Nick, I am convinced he was a male model in a previous life.

I'm super stoked to share these shots with you. Hold on to your seat, because there are a lot of images coming your way...





My love for this shot is endless:










Sara asked for this one:




Nick showing off his super strength:









There is still plenty of time to get a session like this in for you if you've been considering it. I have a few booked for this fall already, only one of which was one of my brides originally. And yes, you can do it without your groom. And wouldn't it be fun to do it with your bridesmaids and "trash" all the dresses? Now that is a bridesmaid's gift!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Molly, every.single.one of these is absolutely amazing. You are incredibly talented.

Nicole said...

Wow. These are amazing! I'm so glad you're my photographer--I can't wait!

--Nicole F.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh those are so pretty! I can't wait to do my trash the dress in October! I want all the pictures to look just like that. They're amazing! Great job Molly!

Darci said...

Molly! Every single time I look at your blog the images just get better and better. These are absolutely beautiful!

Claire said...

I'm not even going to attempt a favorite, though i will say that Sara sure does know what she's doing...the shot she asks for is my...ACK!...

I'm stoked you liked Repeat Performance, it was one of my faves too. :)

Molly said...

Thank you everyone. Your comments have made my day!

Artists-Eyes.com said...

Awesome shots Molly, you beat us to the HD Museum... which is good to see how a master uses all those linear elements...

Monica said...

M3:

Hats off to you from the White Box Team. This may be your best work yet. You pretty much left us all speechless. We're so proud of you!!