I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Sunday, September 28, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

GO BREWERS! GO BREWERS! GO BREWERS!
Please configure your playoff wins and losses so that you are playing on Sunday - that is the only day that Hubby and I can use our playoff tickets.

---

I don't get it when people don't use the word "and" or the symbol "&" while blogging. Why is this cute? For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, say you were me blogging about a couple. Instead of writing Sue & John, you would write Sue...John. I don't get it, and actually I find it quite annoying.

---

As the weather turns colder (curse the words) the mice are back in our stove exhaust fan duct. This year though, we have Ringo to bark incessantly at their arrival. (A joy we don't fully appreciate for sure) I think Hubby and I might have finally found how they are getting in, so hopefully we can put a stop to the invasion. In finding the possible solution, it is clear that something is living under our deck also. >sigh<

---

I shot at the infamous Gesu this last weekend - gorgeous...gorgeous...gorgeous. And not all strict and particular like I had heard. It was really interesting seeing a full-blown serious catholic ceremony. Very different from what I usually see at weddings.
A lot of sitting.

---



I've been watching this artist's work for awhile, and it always brings a smile to my face. Check out the daily street installations for yourself on his blog: Little People
One day when I go to London, you can bet I'll be trying to find one of these little installations.

---

That's all I've got today - I'll be spending the whole day editing, as per usual these days. :0)
Watch for two weddings this week!

---

Happy Monday!

No comments: