I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, September 29, 2008

The Barbers | A Family

Photobucket

I squeezed in this family shoot right after a double whammy weekend in Madison and right before an engagement shoot. The Barber's were super understanding about my fatigue because well, they are my cousins. And they were so kind to let assistant Jamie and I spend the night at their house after the wedding that doing a quick family session for them was a no brainer.

Photobucket

I do wish we had more time, it was less hot (it was like 90 degrees that day) and that I hadn't been so tired. Zach and Morgan had more than enough energy to make up for the rest of us though:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Guys!

2 comments:

Catie Ronquillo said...

What an awesome family! Oh to be a kid again and swing freely. :) You have a lovely blog!

Claire said...

I love love that first shot! They're all great!