I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, September 15, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

Hubby apparently gets quite upset when I skip this little weekly ritual. So here I am.

---

I had a double header at the Polish Center last weekend. It really is a lovely venue that I think isn't on a lot of couples' radar screens.

---

I'm really starting to get upset with the total lack of warm weather here. As much as I love fall (and I do), I never really felt like we got a summer this year, and so I'm in full protest. Ringo would be too, if he wasn't shivering. The other night he couldn't seem to get warm, so I put this little coat I had bought for him on clearance at the beginning of summer on him:

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have to say, if cooler temperatures means cuteness like this, I might be convinced.

---

Entourage is back! Yeah for good TV! (another reason why fall is good I guess) I can't wait for all of our old standbys to start returning. Though seeing some stars from shows we liked last year popping up in new pilots does make me sad when I realize it means that old show is proubably cancelled. >sigh<.

---

Attention all photogs in the area who read my blog - I'm having a Trash the Dress shoot-out this weekend. If you didn't get an invitation, you are more than welcome. Please email me and I'll send you all the info.

---

I saw this picture on Oh Happy Day today and I have fallen head over heels for the print hanging behind the crib. I must, must have it for my future (one day - no one out there needs to get excited) child's room (and one day, when said kid grows out of it I will happily hang it my office). I'll just add this gorgeous print by Robert ParkeHarrison to my list of things I will pine for, for a very long time...


---

The wedding gauntlet has officially begun. As of September 6th, I am shooting a wedding (sometimes two!) every weekend until the last one on December 6th. Lend me your strength dear readers, it is going to be a long and exciting ride! And hold on to your blog readers, because a flurry of posts are coming your way. Not only do I have weddings from Nancy & Eric, Julie & Tom, and Jenn & Mike to blog, but also engagements from Kelly & Alex, Amanda & Curtis, Krista & Ray, and Darcy & Bryan. Plus there is everyone who has yet to be shot (yikes, that sounded kind of harsh - photographed I mean). And there are a few families, kids and "repeat performances" coming your way too.

---

I owe Kate & Bobak a details board. I know, I know. I'll try to get to it tonight or tomorrow. And I'll post it seperately so you don't miss it.

---

Alright, I have to go pick up Ringo from Doggy Day Care. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

love, love, love the picture in the nursery- awesome find!

the polish center is awesome! so gorgeous :0)