I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wedding Numer Uno


The first wedding of the year (for me) is today. I'm excited - I can't wait to get into the groove of shooting again! Ringo is excited too, as you can clearly see.

These are some of the first images taken with the new camera - I'm excited about that too. I love everything coming out of it and seeing my lenses at work in full frame is soooo nice!

Have a great weekend and enjoy any good weather we get.

6 comments:

jessica lynn said...

a-dorable doggie! cannot wait to see the new wedding pictures!

Monica said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes today. :-)

Dennis Bullock said...

Ringo is so cool!

Darci said...

I have a huge crush on Ringo...huge.

jenn said...

Hope the wedding went well. I love that dog to pieces and I've never even met him (yet?!).

Spottswood Photography said...

Great puppy shots! It was so fabulous to work with you this past weekend;) Stay in touch!