I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, April 14, 2008

MIscellaneous Monday

Proof that I am either a total dork, or just getting old : My friend Jamie came over on Saturday night and we were very excited to watch the latest Harry Potter movie on DVD (yes, I'm that far behind in my movie watching), drink our favorite beer, Summer Shandy (thank God it is back!), and eat popcorn. Oh yes, and watch our dogs play together. I think they are officially best friends now. Jamie even brought some Woofy Pop (yes, I am speaking of special microwave popcorn for dogs) which the boys enjoyed quite a bit. Where were our husbands during all of this? At a boxing match and out with the guys. This is a sad, sad state of affairs, sadder still that we had a great time.


---

One of the best perks of owning your own business is setting your own hours - and for the last 10 months or so I have completely enjoyed sleeping in until 8 or 9am, staring work in my pajamas, etc. Now with Ringo in our lives, the day begins at 6:30am, 7 if we are really lucky. My reward for getting out of bed this early? A prompt pee and poop in the yard from him. Oh well, he's worth it.

---

Speaking of Ringo, he has discovered how to climb up the stairs, but sadly not down. We live in a home with three levels, so two thirds of the house is either up or down from where we spend most of our time. So, Ringo gets all excited and climbs up the stairs to the loft, very proud of himself, and then cries for help mercilessly because he can not get down. All attempts to teach him how have so far been fruitless. But, Hubby keeps trying.

---

I realize I am becoming one of those people who talks about their dogs too much and I need to put a kabash on this.

---

The first wedding of the season is coming up this weekend! Woot! Please give us sunshine and temperate conditions, please.

---

Sara's invites are playing optical illusion tricks as they dry. Here is a sneak peak at the reception cards:


---

I found this blog/website a few weeks ago, and it is hilarious. Check it out for a few laughs.

---

Yes, I am all fluff today and no substance. Have a great Monday!

No comments: