I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, April 25, 2008

Carie & Peter



Theirs is a classic midwestern young couple meeting - they caught each other's eyes at the mall while out with friends.

When it came time to make it all official - Peter did his best to slip one past Carie. As she puts it "I wore a lot of jewelry back in the day. Rings on every finger". Peter had taken to teasing her about this habit and challenged her to not wear any rings one day. Not one to back down to a challenge - Carie showed up for their date that night with empty fingers. By the end of the night Peter had repopulated one of them with a classic engagement ring. I think Carie will attest that it was worth losing her other jewelry to gain this important piece.



Peter is in the Air Force, stationed in Idaho, so my experience with this couple was a bit condensed. We shot their engagement session on a windy day last week only three days before their wedding. We had a great time though and it was a wonderful warm-up for the big day.




3 comments:

Monica said...

You've been TAGGED and we have NEW RULES. Check out my blog for details. Can't wait to see your answers.

Harmony said...

fabulous shoot hun! they are so cute- i should know i was at the wedding! i love the shot of carie jumping! so cute! and the jungle gym? so cute!

:0)
can i get engaged again to my hubby just so you can take more cute pics? :0)

Sara said...

These are fabulous - the colors really pop! Great job!