I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Alejandra & Eric - Engagement

They met at an Anti-Valentine's Day party when he spilled a beer on her lap.
It has been true love ever since.

Last Friday I took a trip up to Elkhart Lake to meet Alejandra and Eric. They live in Denver, so I've never actually met them, only talked over the phone. Eric's family (and in recent years, Alejandra too) have spent many a summer vacation at the lake, so they thought it would be a great spot to tie the knot. We spent the afternoon chasing the sun for warmth (it was a balmy 38 degrees) and dodging the mud. The town is charming, but Allie and Eric were more so.

I was feeling wholly out of practice, having not done a shoot like this in a couple of months, but muscle memory must have kicked in because there are some great results! It is always disappointing how the internet dulls the colors on my work, but in this case especially - the real pictures are so vibrant!

Allie and Eric - enjoy the highlights here and I'll see you in June for your wedding! It was so fun getting to know you!

This store shares Eric's last name - fun coincidence, right?

I asked them if they could dance:

There was this cool caboose parked at the depot:





Here's the slideshow:

No comments: