I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, April 10, 2008

Revisited

I was looking at the Photo Fieldtrip shots below and realized that I kind of didn't give them their due. What you see in that slideshow is more or less straight out of camera - with some basic adjustments. I admit, I was in a rush to get a blog post up so I could get some other work done here in the studio and so I did what had to be done, but not necessarily what needed to be done. While basic adjustments are often enough, sometimes the presence of a photo needs a little more coaxing to come out. So I revisited four of my favorite shots with a little love in Photoshop this morning. I think they are better - and more what I was really going for. What do you think? Do you like the originals or the edited ones better?

*Tip: You can click on the little button in the lower right hand corner of the slideshow (the one with the little squares in it) to get a thumbnail view of each shot, and then click on the one you want to see)







3 comments:

Carrie said...

For some reason, the slideshows you post don't show up on my computer -- I don't know if it's a Firefox issue perhaps? But I do really like the pictures you posted here!

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

Carrie- It works on my firefox. Do you possibly not have flash installed?
Thanks for the heads up!