I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Sunday, November 11, 2007

Trash the Dress - Preview!



So, awhile ago I sent out a request for volunteers for a Trash the Dress Shoot. Several people responded and after several rain delays I hit the cornfields with two brides one day in October and just this Saturday rocked several Third Ward locations with a bride and groom. If you've seen me in action, you know that I am often found laying on the ground or precariously perched on something in the name of a good shot. And with all of the potentially dangerous positions I put myself into - I managed to injure myself with something fairly tame yesterday. Kneeling in an alleyway, I got a pretty long thorn stuck in my knee. I pulled it out, but now, a little over 24 hours later, I'm in enough pain that walking is difficult and stairs are excrutiating. Leave it to me to get injured in a silly way. I mean, come on! A thorn?!? Anyway, I thought I could rest it up and get some editing done on the first of these shoots, and so I give you the preview above. This is only the first of what I think is a boatload of amazing shots. I'm hoping I'll finish the whole set soon, and then I'll share them all. This shoot rocked, and so did the one this weekend (which I won't get to for awhile proubably).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should ask for another volunteer sometime around...say...mid-late August.

Unknown said...

what a great idea...i love this...so sorry about the thorn! ouch! rest up so you can get back to taking some more fabulous shots!