I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, November 30, 2007

Life's Little Surprises...


Don't you just love it when something completely unexpected and nice happens to you on a random normal day?

Today I got back from a mid-day trip to the bank (blech!) to see a wonderful gift waiting on our doorstep. Turns out it is a belated wedding gift from former colleagues of mine, the Murphys! There was a great little card tucked in that was addressed to "Molly & Ken - the happy couple". What a wonderful surprise! The Murphy's live in Mequon, so this means that one of them (I'm guessing Leslie) drove all the way down here to Franklin (a good 45 minute trip one way) to hand-deliver it. So, so sweet! I'm only sorry I wasn't home to receive it - it would have been nice to catch up!

So, THANK YOU to the Murphys for a wonderful little bleary winter day pick-me-up. The fabulous beverage tub and party accessories are just what we need for our annual New Year's Eve Party. (For all you emily posts' out there - I will be sending a real thank you note.)

Have a Happy Friday and enjoy the coming snow!

No comments: