I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Website!



I've been talking about putting together a newer, fresher, redesigned website for awhile now. Finally, FINALLY, it is done!
I've added a whole section on Kid's Photography, and revamped my galleries and added some links to the Links page. I also added F.A.Q. pages and a "Words" page that showcases a litte of the love my wonderful clients have expressed.

I've got some advertising coming out in the next month and this new redesign is much more in keeping with the look of all of that (more on that later).

iWeb instists on letting a few color and line-up bugs thru it seems, but I think it I have it mostly sorted out.

Please go check it out (that little link at the top right hand side of the blog that says "Take me to Mthree" will do it.)

And Please share it with all your friends and family!

Enjoy, and leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Darci said...

It's fantastic! Nice work!

Monica said...

Great job, Molly. You're really settling into a nice "suite" of promotional pieces. And I love the orange.

Harmony said...

the new website is fabulous!!!! of course i think everything of yours is fabulous but this is awesome! the orange is a great choice :0)i finally have a blog too to chronicle my many journeys :0)