I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, November 5, 2007

Monica's Family






A couple of weeks ago I got to spend what was our last Beautiful Fall Day with Monica and her family for a photo shoot at the Boerner Botanical Gardens. What an amazingly beautiful day it was - yummy golden light, bursting fall color and a warm breeze - it was true food for the soul.

I was expecting to get lots of touching and poignant images of the family relationships in front of me - what we ended up with was bundles of laughter and a family that can't stop making each other laugh and smile - no matter how hard they try. I don't think Benno has a serious bone in his body. And Suzanne, the mom was so elegant to the core, she has a way of sitting and standing that displays for all her strength and character. Monica and her sister Resl (I hope I spelled that correctly) put this together as a birthday gift for their Mom, which is such a wonderful idea. Seeing this woman with her family - I don't know how to describe it, but you could feel how this was her world - these three people and the lives they have spun together. It was an honor to watch. Thanks for a fun day guys. Enjoy the pictures!

To schedule a photo shoot for you and your family give me a call! (There are plenty of great indoor locations to keep us shooting throughout the winter!)

3 comments:

resl said...

Molly! We love the photos :D The fam is so excited to see the rest of the pics. We had a great time and you did a fabulous job.

Monica said...

Yay!!! Molly, thank you so much. They look great -- I can't wait to see the rest!

Danica said...

Their family ROCKS! And you, my dear, did a fabulous job. Which reminds me, I need to email you about some pics. :) I keep putting 2 things off!