I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Sunday, November 4, 2007

Surprise! 35 Years!

Saturday night my siblings and I (and hubby too!) threw a surprise Anniversary party for my parents. Today (Sunday) is officially 35 years of marriage for them. Happy Anniversary!! As a 5.5 month newlywed, I can't truly appreciate the signifigance of that many years, but I am in awe. We managed to keep the surprise for about two months and my mom only began to suspect on the drive over to the house. The party was a big success, with lots of their friends and family here to celebrate and toast to another 35 years. The very best part was waking up on Sunday morning to a clean house - thanks to my rockin' siblings who made sure everything was cleaned up before we all left on Saturday. My mother in law took a bunch of pictures for us, which follow here.

My Dad with friends

My Mom with my Sister Stacy, Brother-in-law Jacob and his parents

My sister Katie and our cousin Steph

Cousin Craig, my brother Christian and hubby

Me with my cousins Jen and Janelle and our aunt Deb

My parents with all of their children (my sister in Atlanta and her family are missing)

No comments: