I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Maya & Michaell


The last engagement shoot of fall that got any beautiful color was Maya and Michaell's. We spent a surprisingly temperate November afternoon chasing the light around the third ward and the lakefront. The sunset did not disapoint - we hit the sweetspot at the riverfront - bundles of beautiful golden rays. Since these two are artists and met at MIAD, we started there and then did some real exploring. We even checked out Design within Reach. Overall, it was a fantastic good time with an uber fun couple. Their wedding is going to rock big time next May in Middleton.

Maya talks a lot, and I do mean a lot. But Michaell is clearly more of a listener, so it works out well. We took A LOT of pictures, which is part of why it took me so long to get this shoot posted. They were game for so many fun situations and loved the textures of the Third Ward as much as I do. I had a great time guys - I hope you enjoy the pictures!

I've been wanting to get a shot like this for awhile now - so glad that this was the right couple for it:


The slideshow is looking a little goofy on my computer (quality-wise). I'll do what I can to figure that out...

No comments: