I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Serendipity

No picture today. Why? Because I spent four hours chatting it up with a new acquantaince. I know, I know, terrible time management, and why didn't I bring my camera with? But sometimes you meet people you just click with and such is the case with Monica Gill of J.Cricket events. And investing in people always pays off!

So why was this meeting so serindipitous? Turns out her wedding pictures were shown to me by my florist and inspired our wedding ceremony. We would have never thought it was possible to even have ours at that location if we hadn't seen the pictures. (Okay, well hubby wouldn't have been convinced without the pictures, I'm a little more adventurous) Add to that a million other small similarities we found out about each other today and it made for quite a fun afternoon. Plus the biggest coincidence of all - both of our husbands are in Fireworks - and it is truly rare to meet anyone in that line of work.

Anyway, Monica's philosophies about weddings today are spot on. If you are looking for someone with taste, style and oodles of ideas on how to pull off your day in a signature way, she's your girl. And she is an awful lot of fun to talk to, to boot.

Here is her website: www.jcricketevents.com

1 comment:

Monica said...

I do love that this post remains at the top of your blog. :-D