I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, September 24, 2007

Picture a Day - Tow Trucks

So when you are the photographer in the family you get a few odd photography jobs. Case in point - on Saturday I took a break from yard work and went over to the in-laws house and took pictures of my husband's second cousin's (I think I got that right)tow trucks. They had parked them in the back 40 (the in-laws don't have a back 40 - maybe a back 10, but I have always loved that term) and gotten them all clean and shiny for their big photo shoot. And admittedly, these are some pretty snazzy tow trucks. It was a gorgeous weekend too - I hope you all got to appreciate it!

The family garage (which the tow trucks are part of) has always been very good to me even when Hubby and I were just dating, always fixing my car when needed, so it was nice to return the favor in some way. I'm confident my debt is not repaid with this single job though - I used to drive a real clunker!


That's me reflected in the wheel hub - I always love an opportunity to catch myself "in the act".

No comments: