I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alex - Coming Soon!

Last weekend I got to shoot the one year old son of an old school friend. Well, the friend isn't old-because if she is old, then so am I -and I am not old. But we've known each other since - gosh - 5th Grade. So, the friendship is old. I think we will just leave it at that.

Anyway, Alex (her son) is as adorable as they come and we had a blast. He was quite enamored with my camera and even shot a few pictures himself. So, while I'm editing the hundreds of "keepers" that resulted from this photoshoot, I'll leave you with one teaser and the promise of more to come.

Alex took to climbing me like a jungle gym whenever he got interested in the camera (thank goodness for the wide lens!) and I thought this one was particularily cute when he got ahold of my camera strap.

No comments: