I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Friday, September 28, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Thanks to Catherine atIn the Moment Photography for the tag.

Since my blog is pretty new, there are proubably alot of things that my non-family/friends readers don't know about me, but I'll try to come up with some fun ones.

THE RULES:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!


8 Random Facts about Mthree (me):

1. I have a thing against certain food textures - cottage cheese, applesauce, basically anything too mushy or lumpy. Ask anyone, I'm a very particular eater.
2. I am on the Aladdin DVD (on the "extras" section where they interivew the filmmakers)
3. I have a brother who was born the same day as me, three years later. He has one dimple and I have the other.
4. In middle school I made my own jewelry out of matboard, nailpolish and my own drawings. I thought it was desperately cool.
5. I used to be anti-purse, now I have a serious addiction to Kate Spade and Coach.
6. I have my own printing press - a wonderful gift from my husband!
7. I have lived in 16 different residences in 4 different states.
8. I was the Racine County Fairest of the Fair in (eek!) 1998.


So now I'm tagging Monica, Danica, and Jessie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!
I'll do it, I swear, but it won't be until this weekend when I have some time.

Sarah said...

I used to make jewelry out of paper clips, soda tabs, and nail polish. Maybe it's a Racine Co thing?