I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jackie & Jeff

I know, I know - a long time (almost a week!) with no new posts. I have been completely swamped, but I'm starting to catch back up. Plus, our friends Dave and Mary got married this last weekend, finally closing out our personal wedding season for the year (pics from that another day).

I just finished processing all of Jackie & Jeff's wedding photos and so I have some favorites to share. I'm trying out a new piece of software that seems to let me edit super fast - which I am loving.

Jackie & Jeff had an informal, backyard barbeque-style wedding. When I say informal, I'm not kidding- several lawn games, three dogs, five crockpots, four grills one port-a-john and a ton of family and friends peppered their reception. These two knew exaclty what they wanted, and it didn't include any of the trappings of a modern wedding. They kept it simple and allowed themselves to really shine through. To be honest, I didn't realize this until I was editing their pictures. But the joy on Jackie's face is so obvious. And Jeff - well, I'm sure he felt joy inside - it was just stiffled by his dislike for having his picture taken. I caught a few moments where he wasn't aware of me and my lens - and it is apparent Jackie has a happy new husband. He did humor me a few times throught the day - and we have some great shots to show for it. They were blessed with a beautiful day with gorgeous outdoor light. The pictures aren't showing up on the blog as vibrant as they are in real life, not sure why.

Enjoy!






Seymour is a family name, so Jackie wanted to stop at this local park for pics with the sign...



This is what happens when you don't give a groom who hates having his picture taken a break:

And post break we are all good...







Jackie and her dad doing a polka:

Easily my favorite picture from the day:

This dog is actually theirs - talk about devotion; he didn't leave their side all day!


That is Jeff's parents kissing in the foreground:

3 comments:

Monica said...

Molly! These photos are just beautiful! I particularly love the ones taken after you gave the groom "a break." Ha!

jackie said...

Molly,
I love, love, love all the pictures. The comments and the pictures really captured what we wanted our wedding to be about. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see the rest.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I'm happy to see that we're not the only one having a backyard wedding. I don't come across those very often.