I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Many Faces of Alex

Fair Warning - This is cuteness overload. I'm not playing with you here - I'm serious.

There are WAY too many pictures of Alex that I love, I've put a bunch here for you, but I could have posted hundreds I think - so this is my version of restraint.

BTW - I think you can click on any picture in my blog to see it bigger.

I'll start things off with "the many faces of Alex":



There is just something about those little jeans...








2 comments:

Josh said...

Chekov: "...I was never that young."
Kirk: "No, you were younger."

Sorry, had a Star Trek moment there. Cute kid!

Danica said...

You are SO talented. I suppose it doesn't help that kid is cute as hell, but seriously girlfriend...nice job!