I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wierd and Fantastic Green (and Pink!) Sky!

So I'm sitting at my desk, designing away and suddenly the light in my office changes. I look outside, and I tell you the light outside was green. The sky was this odd green-grey color and the light everywhere was this eerie green tone. I grabbed my camera and braved our swamp/jungle yard (did I mention it has been raining buckets for days?).

I've left all of these photos un-retouched so you could see how weird it really looked.






And then, the light changed again - to pink! I swear to you, the sky was pink, and suddenly my skin looked great.
This phenomenon makes me seriously consider scheduling engagement sessions inbetween thunderstorms. (Of course
my grandpa used to say green and pink skies like this usually meant a tornado was coming...ah, what great shot isn't
worth a little wind?)




That last pic was a pleasant surprise to find in the backyard. So innocently pretty.

1 comment:

Liene Stevens said...

I love this series of photos, the color is amazing! :)