I'm mthree. Those are my initials. Always have been, and thanks to a hubby with a "M" last name; always will be.

I've been a designer for over ten years, I was an animator and a filmmaker once, I was a bride before I was a photographer, I'm a new business owner, but I've always been an artist.

You can get a glimpse of where I've been, a better look at where I am and a peek at where I'm going right here.



You gotta S -T-R-E-T-C-H your browser window to see the BIG pictures...



Monday, August 13, 2007

Our nephew, the Marine









Our nephew just graduated from boot camp and can now call himself a Marine. So, the family gathered on Sunday to celebrate at my sister's house. Despite the sweltering heat our niece Jordan managed to latch on to hubby and turn him into a carnival ride, completely wearing him out.

I can't even express how proud I am of Logan for becoming a Marine. I know a lot of people get thru boot camp, but for this kid in particular, it is a really wonderful accomplishment that we were all so happy to see. He is thirty pounds heavier (in a solid, good way) and stands and walks with an air of maturity and confidence he never had before.

Congrats Logan!

No comments: